Valleywood Golf Course !
THE PEAR AT VALLEYWOOD IS OPEN
Driving Range Hours: OUR PICKER IS BROKEN, WE MAY CLOSE FOR PERIODS OF TIME TODAY/TONIGHT TO PICK THE RANGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
We have a limited supply of carts but they are available on a first come first serve basis.
Golf Course Restrictions and Instructions
PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THE COURSE:
- If you are sick or are feeling sick do not come to the golf course
- All tee times should be made online if at all possible
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE GOLF COURSE:
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time
- The CDC requirement for social distancing of at least 6 feet will be enforced throughout the property
- Golfers must phone the golf shop to complete their transaction to pay for greens fees. Groups will be encouraged to pay with one credit card transaction.
ON THE GOLF COURSE:
- Ball washers, benches, rakes and water fountains will be unavailable.
- All cups have been set so the golf ball will not fall into the hole. A ball striking the elevated cup liner will be considered holed.
- Please do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the round.
- We ask that you forego the traditional post round handshake.
- Putting greens will be roped into quadrants and we require that just one player be in a quadrant at a time.
- CDC recommendation on social distancing will be in effect on the driving range. This guideline will limit the number of stations so please limit your practice to allow other patrons access to the tee.
- Range balls are cleaned regularly between uses by golfers.
- When you have completed hitting your range balls please return the bucket to the cleaning station for staff to disinfect.
Below are a few of the special parameters that are in place.
- Tee times will be spaced apart to 10 minute intervals instead of the normal 8 or 9 minutes.
- Golf cars will be restricted to one rider per car (or walking only).
- Pay by phone or online transactions will be the only form of acceptable payment.
- The building will be inaccessible to the public.
- Players will be required to leave the pins in when they putt as the pins will not be sanitized between groups.
- All ball washers, benches and bunker rakes will be removed from the course.
- Practice greens will be roped into quadrants with only one player allowed in each quadrant.
- Staff will disinfect push carts after use.
- Staff will disinfect golf cars after use.
- No public access to bathrooms. Portable toilets located in parking lot nearest first tee.
- Only the golf shop door will be unlocked.
- Tuesday Morning Ladies - 18 holes
- Wednesday Afternoon Men’s - 9 holes - CLICK LINK FOR APP Spring Meeting - Canceled
- Thursday Morning Men’s Senior – 9 or 18 holes - Spring Meeting Canceled
- Thursday Afternoon Ladies – 9 holes - Spring Meeting Canceled