Liquor Operations During COVID-19
We are now OPEN FOR WALK-IN & Curbside business at the TWO following Locations: Store #1 at Cedar & County RD 42 (next to Von Hanson’s), and Store #3 at 157th & Pilot Knob Road (next to Super Target).
NEW UPDATED HOURS:
Store #1 Hours: (Cedar & County Rd 42 - next to Von Hanson’s)
- Monday-Saturday 11am – 8pm (In-Store & Curbside)
- SUNDAYS NOW OPEN 11am – 6pm (In-Store Only, No Curbside)
Store #2 Hours (Pilot Knob & 148th – near Domino’s)
- Tuesday-Saturday 12pm – 8pm (In-Store Only, No Curbside)
- Sundays and Mondays Closed
Store #3 Hours: (Pilot Knob & 157th – near Super Target)
- Monday-Saturday 12pm – 8pm (In-Store & Curbside)
- Sundays Closed
When Visiting our stores, please follow these safety guidelines:
- Do not enter if you are feeling sick.
- Please practice social distancing whenever possible.
- We reserve the right to limit the amount of customers in the stores at any given time.
- We are currently accepting CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS ONLY. Sorry, no cash will be accepted.
- We ask that you please bag and carryout your own purchases as we will not be offering these services until it is safe to do so.
- We will continue to do our part cleaning, sanitizing, and making your visit as safe as possible.
We apologize that the level of customer service we normally provide is interrupted by these difficult times. Please be assured that we value your business very much, and we are putting your safety and well-being first. And please, if you get a chance, say thank you to our very dedicated, hard-working, and essential staff members who are working the front-lines to make sure our community’s needs are met.
Thank you so much for your business and patience during these challenging times.
CURBSIDE PICK-UP continues at Stores 1 and 3.
Viewing Our Catalog of Products:
Placing an order:
Please do not come to the store to pick up your order until you have been notified that your order is ready.
Picking up order:
- Please remain in your car, and our staff will bring your order out to you.
- All orders must be picked up by a person 21 years or older. We will be carding everyone in the vehicle. Please make sure everyone has a valid form of Identification (State ID, Passport, Tribal ID, Province if Canada, Military ID issued by the U.S. Department of Defense).
- The person on the credit card must be the person who picks up the order.
- We will ask you to sign for your order. Please check your receipt carefully.
- Sorry, but during this difficult time, SALES ARE FINAL…NO RETURNS.
Things to keep in mind:
- If you are sick, please stay at home.
- For our safety and yours, our entire staff will be wearing gloves, continuously sanitizing, and doing our best to make your visit as safe as possible.
- Our hours of operation are 12 pm to 8 pm Monday thru Saturday. CLOSED Sunday
- For your safety and ours, all stores are closed to the public.
Thank you for your patience. The safety of our staff and community is our #1 concern. We appreciate your patience and understand during these difficult times. We sincerely thank you for your continued patronage.